Client Compositions are the highest achievable resolution in your understanding of your clients.
They embrace a layered approach to developing and deepening your client relationships, in a way which is:
- Reflective of the realism of the challenges they face in their everyday lives
- Expressive of their emotional responses to ideas and events, and
- Framed by their worldly and aspirational outlook
By encouraging you to look beyond a purely objective view, a Client Composition will help produce a living harmony of understanding, based on caring and connecting.
This module – which features in our online short course ‘Emotionally Augmented reality’ – will:
- GIVE YOU A DETAILED FRAMEWORK FOR MORE DEEPLY CONNECTING WITH YOUR CLIENTS, BY SHOWING THEM THAT YOU CARE.
To achieve this, the module’s 4 lesson topics and interactive activities will:
- Use three layers of questions and thought-prompts about your clients to help you reveal insights into their everyday lives, inner feelings and aspirations.
- Show you how these layers intersect and join to produce the highest achievable resolution in your understanding of your clients.
- Give you what you need to revisit and rework your Client Compositions as your relationships evolve over time.